Intercontinental Mzaar Hotel and Resort
The hotel is divided into 3 buildings: Main building, west wing and north wing. The rooms are distributed depending on their category.
When visiting the hotel, you will feel directly the luxury and design of the mountains hotels. The hotel will put you in the mood for skiing during Winter and retreat during Summer. The enormous lobby hosts all guests during winter, sharing their stories, meeting each other, sipping a hot drink to feel the warmth or having drinks and fun at the bar also inside the lobby.
The restaurants inside the hotel offers international menus that will suit all tastes. Breakfast is served at le Refuge restaurant and Les Airelles while contemplating the white mountains outside.
On snowy days, the hotel offers many recreations to fill your time. The indoor swimming pool is always open and heated, the spa "Les Thermes du Mzaar" is ready to welcome you at anytime during the day, the bowling alleys are open as well as the children playground. The hotel is ideally designed to entertain you at anytime of the day.
The ski in and Ski out service is only available at the Intercontinental Mzaar hotel where you can use the Refuge slope do directly ski out from the terrace.
Things you need to know:
- Minimum stay of 2 nights during weekends in Winter
- Minimum stay of 5 nights during New Year and Mzaar Summer Festival
- Make sure to book the upgraded ski pass in order to use the Refuge slope connected to the hotel, otherwise, you will have to drive to the Jonction slope (2 minutes far by car).
- Standard rooms are located on the lower floor, with no view and no balcony.
- Cancellation policy: 5% will be charged during winter on bookings cancelled two weeks prior. For bookings cancelled less than two weeks, full payment will be charged. Early departure are also non refundable.